Confessions Of A Coffee Boy

One man. One cafe. Soho, NYC. Bring it, bitches!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Seven Dollars 1/31/06

So I am about to kill a bitch. The Russian is royaly pissing me off. I am tired of this yeast infected cunt ordering me around and giving me dirty looks. This shit is so not cute. And she stole the cookie I told her I wanted. Of all the things, that pisses me off the most. Don't come between me and my sugar rush! Some coy Swedish woman tries to flirt with me and play yound for some unknown reason but she is DEFINATELY 50 or older...and I'm not into that shit. I found a certain code that I will not state here that allows me to break into the register. I know it is not a manager's code or any code for another co-worker because it's 40 numbers long. I will hold this information until it becomes useful. A guy tips me $7...my first REAL tip. I know that I have to conceal it or I must put it in the jar and lose. So I slowly crumple it into a ball, put it in my pocket and go to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I pull out the money, fold it neatly and stick it in my underwear where no one will ever find it. A black guy stole the tips today before I got there. Which is why it was so easy for me to take mine. They took the jar away. Awesome. Close to closing, we always tell people that everything is to go. A middle aged guy raises his voice to me saying that we shouldn't kick people out. I look at him and he can see in my eyes that it's not my decision or my cafe. I make coffee. He quickly calms down and goes away. A fag flirts with me but seriously, this guy is only a 6 and I don't go below a 7 even in desperate times ever so he's already failing there. I don't do mediocre. That and when he slides a $10 across the counter, his fingernails are filthy. This would never happen, even I could. Silly faggot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home