Confessions Of A Coffee Boy

One man. One cafe. Soho, NYC. Bring it, bitches!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Penny Bleed 1/30/06

I am sooo tired. I didn't get my morning Starbucks cause my local one is closed for remodeling. Fuckers. Some guy comes into today wearing a huge fanny pack. The fanny pack of death which marks people as a tourist. I feel back for him. People should not sell these things anymore. It only causes embarassment and instant hatred towards anyone wearing one. A double machiatto is two shots of espresso with foam spooned out onto the top of it. A cappucino is two shots of espresso with foam on top too. These are the same drinks. Only the machiatto is more expensive. ALWAYS ORDER A CAPPUCINO! The Spaniard tells me she has diaherria. She asks me what she can and can't eat. I tell her no coffee, chocolate, caffiene, cigarettes, dairy, etc. Things that make your system go faster, ya know? She tells me that she has no life without all these things. I DO tell her she can eat solids like bread and meat and fruit (NO PRUNES). She ain't happy. A man comes in who smells like my dad. A man I dispise and have deep rooted hatred for. He smells like my dad so much that it makes me think of my childhood and I am confused. I throw a penny at my manager and make his finger bleed. A creepy couple orders coffee but I cannot help but flinch at them. The man looks like Napoleon Dynamite if he was htirty years older. The woman looks like a mix between Morticia Addams and if that girl in the well from The Ring had downs syndrome or a really bad case of mono. They give me the wiggins....boring day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home