Confessions Of A Coffee Boy

One man. One cafe. Soho, NYC. Bring it, bitches!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Busiest Day Ever!

Ok, listen up bitches. If you are rude to me or use a sarcastic/demanding tone, you ain't gettin no smile and "Have a good day." You getting an icy look of death and cold coffee. Today was my busiest day EVER! I had credit cards and cash flying at my face all day ith customers barking in my face and CONSTANTLY adding on to their orders after I had rung them up. Some bleach blonde cunt needs tin foil for some gad damned reason and when I stop EVERYTHING I am doing to get it for her she calls me rude when I give her a "get the fuck out" look afterwards. "Damn right, I'm rude, bitch now go chew on your tin foil and leave!" Some high and mighty Polish chick acts like she better than me but seeing maoynaisse smeared across her face as she eats her sandwich in front of me makes me feel superior. I am declaring all out WAR against the Russian. If you have been reading, you know about how angry I am that I am expected to refill milk and supplies when I get to work and then before I leave for her when she opens. Ok, so when I arrive at work, I get everything I need and then move to the register, and then she goes to the register in the back where she gets about 5 customers every half hour. Now I have been getting slammed for about an hour and a half when I start running out of milk and cups. I make a quick list of what I need and tell Mocha Boy, who has broken into a sweta behind me, to give it to the Russian and have her get the shit for me. 10 minutes later, Mocha Boy returns carrying all the shit on my list. "Did she get it for you?" I asked him. "No. She said it is our responsibility." "No...no! no! no!" ............."Listen bitch, when I ask YOU to get some thing, I mean YOU! Not him! Why? Because I need him to make the fucking coffee for me and I need to run the damn register! You are standing down here, sipping your damned iced tea and doing your nails! You wanna tell me why you can't go get the damn shit yourself? Get down off your fucking throne and do some damned work! I have never once seen you bring so much as one fucking cup up from that fucking basement, so don't fuck with me cause the only thing that beats a diva is a homo, so fuck you!" I walk away. "Bitch best not make me get my nameplate ring and leave an imprint on her face!" I mumble under my breath. A man with an eyepatch orders from me. Not an ordinary pirate "argh!" eyepatch, but some weird filtered thing taped to his left eye. I keep trying to to stare but he catches me repeatedly before storming off. Oops, my bad. Another man, who is not all there mentally, wants a pina colada smoothie. He asks what is in it, and I tell him the mix, milk and ice. "No, I mean what's in the mix?" "Um...." I read the label. "Coconut, pineapple, water, vitamin C." "Oh see, I tried to make a pina colada smoothie at my house and it tasted disgusting." "O..k.." "I put in a pina colada and ice and that milk from a can and it was gross!" "Condensed milk?!?!" "Yeah" "I imagine that would taste pretty gross then...you're not supposed to drink condensed milk straight, it's used for cooking." Just then his aide comes up and ruches him out the door looking extremely embarassed. And finally, just a note about something that annoys me. If you want two or more forks, then don't ask for "a fork," ask for two or more forks cause otherwise you're just getting one...and don't look at me like I'm the stupid one, you said A fork!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home