Confessions Of A Coffee Boy

One man. One cafe. Soho, NYC. Bring it, bitches!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Big Ass 1/25/06

My stupid tight ugly hat makes me forehead break out. At least on fucking zit a day, which sucks cause the rest of my face is clear. Hell is forming in the mirror in front of me. I find out today that a man is cheating on his girlfriend/fiance/wife. Yesterday he was in all over this one chick, today he was in all over a different chick. I wonder which was is the steady one. I hope they find out about each other at my cafe so I can see a good cat fight. I find out that the black girl's name, the girl who works accross the street is either Jo or Joan. I couldn't really hear her cause i was busy and the music was loud. It was a steady boring day. Some guy with a pink mohawk comes in. The same color I used to have streaked in my hair. I tell him how often he should tough it up and to go to Ricky's to get the good hair dye. He may have though I was hitting on him, but I was just bored and needed someone to talk to. I have a message for the snotty emo-fag that came in today. Your fag hag has a huge ass, so stop telling her she's gorgeous. It's only going to make her fall more in love with you than she already it and give her higher self esteem than she should have for a girl with a big ass.

1 Comments:

said...

But you look cute in your hat. ;)

Now, who would think that you were hitting on that guy? I'll give you one guess.....

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home